BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A minimum of 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. We will require a valid credit or debit card to confirm your reservation. By making a booking, acceptance of these booking terms is agreed.
1. Every effort will be made to re-let the room(s). However if we are unable to re-let, we will charge you for the room(s) booked if outside your cancellation period.
2. To prevent any potential loss due to cancellations we recommend you consider arranging personal travel insurance.
3. In the event of a cancellation or modification of a booking with less than 7 days prior to arrival, then full payment will be due.
4. For cottage bookings a 14 day cancellation policy applies.
5. The following cancellation policies apply for the following events: Hay Festival 60, Royal Welsh Show and Kington Walking Festival 60 days prior to arrival.
6. For Christmas & New Years period a 30 day cancellation policy applies for Bed & Breakfast and a 60 day cancellation policy applies for The Cottage.
7. For bookings made that are 8 nights or more, a full refund will be made for cancellations received 42 days before the date of arrival. A 50% refund will be made for cancellations received 30 days before arrival.
8. For group bookings (6 people or more or 3 rooms or more) a 30 day cancellation policy applies.
9. We reserve the right to charge full payment for any curtailment of your booking.
10. The cancellation of any booking is subject to a £5 administration fee.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE:
Check-in times are between 4pm and 7pm. Later or earlier check-ins are only available by prior arrangement. Please consider this at the time of your booking. Check-out is by 10am on the day of departure.
Please hand your keys back on the the day of your departure. Lost or stolen keys will incur a charge of £65.00.
By law Castle Hill House is a non-smoking house. Please respect our non-smoking policy as we do enforce this very strictly and will make a charge of £150.00 if there is any evidence of smoking in the room to cover the additional cost of cleaning or loss of revenue. Guests who smoke in their room will be asked to leave. Please DO NOT smoke in the car park.
Castle Hill House provides free parking subject to availability however we cannot accept any liability for any theft or damage to vehicles whilst parked on the premises. There is also on-street parking available if our car park is full.
SERVICING OF ROOMS
Rooms are serviced daily between the hours of 10.00 am to 16.00 pm.
Castle Hill House will only cancel your booking if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would attempt to offer you alternative accommodation, however if this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
Please notify the Castle Hill House prior to your stay if you or a member of your party has a medical condition, allergy or disability which may affect your stay so we can make provision for the particular needs of the person concerned, or advise you if the Castle Hill House is unable to make such provision. If details of any condition or needs are not provided to Castle Hill House at the time of booking then we reserve the right to cancel the booking should Castle Hill House be unable to make appropriate provision for any specific needs.
We can not accommodate children under the age of 16.
Pets are not allowed at Castle Hill House B&B (only in the Cottage).
We are unable to accept Hen or Stag Parties. Group Bookings are by prior arrangement only.
We reserve the right to terminate your booking and charge you for the full duration of your stay without being liable for any refund or compensation when you engage in what we consider as unacceptable behavior that causes a disturbance or nuisance to us or other guests, or you breach any condition of your stay.